Barracuda Web Application Firewall
Barracuda has been recognized in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Application Firewalls (WAF) in both completeness of vision and ability to execute.
Barracuda CloudGen WAF remains the most deployed WAF in public cloud, and the only WAF to combine:
- Comprehensive web app protections with a near-native experience
- Flexible billing options makes it cost effective and DevOps friendly
- Full-featured REST API enables DevOps/SecOps to automate security controls using familiar tools
According to analysts at Forrester Research, attacks targeting web applications are one of the top two sources of data breaches, and WebApplication Firewalls (WAFs) are a key part of an effective security strategy. Get the full report right now, and see all the considerations that went intoForrester’s rankings of leading WAF offerings, and why they selected the Barracuda WAF as a strong performer:
- A well-architected platform that eliminates deployment friction
- Flexible billing options that make it cost effective for every organization
- Fully-featured API that enables DevOps and SecOps to automate security controls using familiar tools
Get the Forrester report and learn more about Barracuda WAF.